Driving Pontoon Boat Rentals On VacationIn case you are going to be using a pontoon boat rental Myrtle Beach, the company that offers it will show you the ropes as well as provide you a tutorial on the proper ways of handling the boat. In case that doesn’t happen, then you have to look for another one. After all, it is their costly equipment so it is to their benefit that you will feel comfortable in driving it and that you know what you need to do. The driving tutorial must not take longer than 20 minutes and once you are done, you will out on the water having a great time. Here are some quick tips:
- Your passengers must be seated.
- Never take off your life vests until you are back on land.
- Avoid over speeding and don’t make sharp turns.
- Don’t drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- In case the water is rough or choppy, head back home.
- Bring your cellphone in case you have to call for assistance.
- Check for damage before you go out to the water.
- Use the pontoon boat rental where there is low traffic.